- Highly decorative instrument with sundial and compass feature
- Crafted out of solid silver for beauty and strength
- Arrives in wood display boxMaterial : Brass compass with glass top sheesham wooden box
- Pocket-sized 2.2-inch compass is easy to carryProduct Weight: 285 grams ,Made in India
- Exceptional gift for Father's Day or any other occasion
The ShalinIndia Solid Silver Sundial and Compass is a real working instrument that has two functions. When closed, the piece is used as a sundial and is engraved with markings that allow you to determine the time by measuring the angle of the sun. Lift the hinged lid to access the compass dial, which features degree markings and a compass rose with all eight directions printed on it. A locking latch keeps the lid closed until you want to access the compass.
At 2.2 inches in size, the ShalinIndia Solid Silver Sundial and Compass is perfectly proportioned for carrying. You can slip it into your pocket and really use the instrument to help you find your way when you're hiking or sailing. The piece is also a lovely display item due to the intricate patterning on its case. For showing off the item at home, the compass comes in a wooden gift box with a decorative anchor inlay on its lid and a securely fastening brass clasp. Made out of genuine solid silver, the compass is a true work of art.
Bring a little piece of history into your decor. Order the ShalinIndia Solid Silver Sundial and Compass now.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.