- Uniquely sturdy and fashionable at the same time
- A brand new take on coin storage
- Handcrafted by one of the finest artisans of India, out of wood
- Polished to make it comfortable to handle, without losing the natural hues of the wood
- It’s dimensions are 3 inches x 3 inches x 5 inches, and weighs 0.8 pounds
Originating in Saharanpur, India, this Barrel shaped coin box was crafted by some of the finest known wood working artisans of Northern India. Wooden barrels are a known historical vessel used to store items of value, such as gold, oil, etc. The replica is made out of smooth natural Wood, with carvings denoting the ropes and clamps of a barrel. The overall build is structurally strong and solid, and the surface polished for a smooth, natural touch. Not only does this coin box make for attractive storage, it’s structural strength ensures that slight dinks and falls don’t compromise the structural integrity of the box. The coin box combines aesthetics with a sturdy built to ensure that it is an ideal option as a collection box in any situation. The coin box is a great item to purchase for personal use, and also makes for a timeless gift.<p>Unique gift handmade Indian toys and games to celebrate "Diwali and Christmas".