- TRADITIONAL DONGA Ideal for Indian rice dishes; Also unique soup tureen for all types of cuisine
- ARTISAN QUALITY INDIAN HANDICRAFTS Handmade in North India from the finest of materials
- DURABLE & PRACTICAL Indian cookware lined with stainless steel for strength; Holds 1000mL; 6.7" x 2.9"
- EXQUISITE COPPER KITCHENWARE Beautiful hammered finish outside makes these bowls decorative
- UNIQUE COPPER KITCHEN GIFTS Surprise someone for a special occasion!
Want to make a big impression at your next dinner party? Instead of bringing out soup or a rice entree in an ordinary bowl, make the occasion extra special by presenting the meal in the Donga Indian Serveware Soup Tureen. This artisan-crafted Indian handicrafts bring something unique to the dinner table, and everyone will be anxious to see what's inside when you lift the lids off of these copper kitchenware pieces!
The Donga Indian Serveware Soup Tureen includes a pair of Indian Serveware bowls called donga. A donga is similar to a western soup tureen in that it has a tapered body and a lid with a decorative handle. The lid on the top of the copper kitchenware helps to keep foods hot until they reach the table and can also seal moisture inside of dishes to keep them from drying out. In India, a copper kitchen donga is often used to serve biryani and curry over rice; however, you can easily use this Indian Serveware as a soup tureen for any recipe.
Artisan crafted in North India, the Donga Indian Serveware Soup Tureen Bowls are true Indian handicrafts. The outside of the bowls is made out of hammered copper for beauty, and the inside is lined with nonreactive, noncorrosive stainless steel to enhance durability and protect food. The lid on each soup tureen has an ornately engraved handle for added style.
Serve everything from your grandmother's vegetable soup recipe to an exotic biryani dish in elegant style or give someone copper kitchen gifts that will last a lifetime! Order the Donga Indian Serveware Soup Tureen today!