- Traditional indian ethnic wear saree with blouse (top) and petticoat (under skirt)
- Full Length of the sarees is 6 meters and wide 1.20 meter approx
- Blouses (Tops)-Length- 15 inch,Bust-38 inch,Waist-34 inch,Sleeve length-7 inch,Sleeve around-13 inch,Front neck depth- 7.5 inch,Back neck depth- 9 inch
- Under skirt (petticoat)-Length- 38 inch,Waist-44 inch,Hips- 48 inch,Width- 44 inch
- Can be machine washed and dried in shade.Steam Ironing to be done on the garment.Made in India.
Traditional indian wear for women.Cotton printed saree with blouse and petticoat (under skirt) set of 3.Mercerized fabric, 60’s cotton base fabric.Very soft and comfortable fabric.Steam Ironing to be done on the garment to maintain the fluffiness and texture.Can be machine washed and dried in shade.
Blouse -Zipper opening on the side to give you a perfect fit along with comfort feel.All seams finished with over locking or closed seams.Interesting sweet heart neck line for subtle beauty,enhanced with short sleeves length.
Petticoat skirt-Draw string waist and zipper opening on the side to give you a perfect fit along with comfort feel.Perfect matching with the saree to give the right colour and appearance to the whole outfit.
Saree-Ethnic and tribal motifs (Warli Print Art)in single colour screen printing to create subtle beauty of class and elegance in the 9 yard wonder- totally Indian in looks and appeal.Full Length of the sarees is 6 meters approx.The pallu (drape area beyond the shoulders) can be worn opened or well pleated and pinned up on the shoulder.The various ways of draping the elegant saree can create various looks with the same garment again and again.Cotton saree’s can be starched to create crisp look and elegant appearance.Extra fabric re-enforcement (fall) of 6 Inches has been given at the bottom border of the saree, to give the correct weight and fall to the pleats in the front and also to prevent the wear and tear of the fabric edge when the saree rubs against the floor while walking.