- AN ESSENTIAL INDIAN DINNERWARE DESIGN Used to present curries, daal, biryani, condiments & bread
- FUNCTIONAL & FASHIONABLE Stainless steel surface is safe for food contact; Copper bottom adds style
- EASY TO CARRY Engraved bronze handles make it simple to carry food to the table
- PERFECT SIZE FOR SERVING Measures 7 inches in diameter; Weight 335 grams
- ABSOLUTE FINEST QUALITY Artisan crafted in North India
The Handmade Indian 7" Tava Platter is a serving tray that is a staple of the Indian table. Traditionally, the platter is used to bring a complete meal to the table and will have katori bowls filled with daal, curries and other dishes on top of it. Rice and bread are usually placed directly onto the platter as well. Not just for Indian food, this serving platter can be used with all types of dishes and especially perfect for roasted and grilled meats.
Measuring 9 inches in size, the Handmade Indian 7" Tava Platter is constructed by skilled metalworkers from North India. Each one is made by a single artisan who takes great care to ensure that the piece of servingware is completely without flaw. The handcrafting techniques give each of these serving platters its own unique character, so no two are ever completely the same.
Stylish and functional, the Handmade Indian 7" Tava Platter has a stainless steel top that is nonreactive to not alter the taste of food or become discolored due to contact with ingredients. Beneath the stainless steel is an elegant copper bottom that has been hammered by hand to create a striking textured effect. The handles are made out of bronze and are engraved with a scroll pattern to bring a final touch of class to the design.
Show off your culinary skills fully by bringing dinner to the table in traditional Indian style or give your favorite fan of Indian food a classic serving piece that will stand the test of time. Order the Handmade Indian 7" Tava Platter for your own kitchen or to give as a gift for any occasion!