- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAY CHESS 2 full sets of chess pieces and a chess board included
- ARTISAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Handmade in Jaipur; much finer quality than chess sets and boards in stores
- BEAUTIFUL MATERIALS Chess pieces and board surface made of genuine stone; Box is sheesham wood
- STANDARD SIZE CHESS SET Measures 12 inches by 12 inches in size; Weighs a little less than 3 pounds
- EASY TO STORE Lift the lid of the board to conveniently keep the pieces of the chess set inside
The Handmade Indian Chess Set marks a return to the traditional methods of craftsmanship with a chess board and chess pieces that are constructed the old way--meticulously by hand by a single artisan who is dedicated to making every detail perfect. The chess set is produced by the woodworkers and stonemasons of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India, and is of true luxury quality when compared to ordinary chess sets and boards.
With the Handmade Indian Chess Set, you'll receive everything needed to play chess with an opponent. The set includes traditional chess pieces in black and white made out of premium stone. The chess board top is also crafted out of inlaid soapstone placed atop a durable box made out of sheesham wood. Measuring 12 inches by 12 inches in size, the chess board opens to reveal a padded interior with slots for all of the chess pieces. You can keep the pieces stored inside of the box between games; however, many people leave the chess set set up on a table in their homes to show off its beauty until they are ready to play chess again. The storage box features metal hinges and two metal clasps to keep the lid secured.
Play chess the way the game was meant to be enjoyed--with a chess board that is painstakingly crafted by hand and meant to be passed down through generations. Get the perfect gift for a beginner or seasoned chess player for any occasion. Order the Handmade Indian Chess Set today.