- AUTHENTIC INDIAN DINNER PLATES Indian cooking utensils & servingware made entirely by hand in India
- SINGLE SERVING DESIGN Indian dishes hold 150mL and are 1.5" high by 3.25" in diameter
- PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING Use these traditional Indian dishes for curries, daal & other recipes
- NONREACTIVE, BEAUTIFUL DINNERWARE Our copper bowls are lined with stainless steel to preserve flavor
- UNIQUE ANNIVERSARY GIFT IDEA Give this set of copper bowls as copper gifts for a 7th anniversary
Katori are traditional Indian dinner plates that are used for serving daal, curries and biryani. Not just for Indian cuisine, the copper bowls are perfect for plating any meal that includes noodles or rice with a vegetable or meat topping. The shape of the 3.25-inch by 1.5-inch round bowls makes it easy to get bites of the rice or noodle along with the toppings, and each of the four included in this set holds 150 milliliters of food, enough for a perfect healthy portion.
Our Handmade Katori Indian Dishes are uniquely designed with both form and function in mind. Outside, the copper bowls please the eye with a hammered finish that reflects the light and gives the metal an attractive shiny quality. Inside, the Indian dinner plates are lined with stainless steel. This ultra durable metal is nonreactive, so it won't alter the taste of the dishes presented in the copper bowls nor will it be damaged by the acids in tomatoes and other foods.
If you're looking for traditional 7th anniversary gifts, you can't go wrong with our Handmade Katori Indian Dishes. These copper gifts are sure to delight any home gourmet.
Serve up Indian delicacies and noodle and rice dishes with traditional Indian dinner plates that will earn rave reviews from your guests or buy the perfect copper gifts to make someone's 7th wedding anniversary extra special. Order this set of Handmade Katori Indian Dishes today!