- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME ALTAR Eleven headed Buddha statue to use for your offerings or for simply decorating your home in Buddhist way
- PERFECT SIZE Height-9.5 inch,Length-5.5 inch,Width-2 inch,Weight-1.200 kg
- INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE Sand casting technique gives the idol an amazing level of detail
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handcrafted in North India out of premium brass using sand casting techniques
- FINEST QUALITY STATUE As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at-home devotions
Give to your home the feel of serenity with this brass sculpture of Lord Buddha, a god in Hinduism Buddhism. Lord Buddha, according to Hindu mythology, is known to bring enlightenment to his believers and worshippers.The depiction of Avalokiteshvara as a deity with 11 heads and multiple limbs comes from a number of different sources and carries with it important symbolism. From the Esoteric tradition, gods and goddesses are often shown with multiple limbs and heads. Often, as is the case with the sculpture in question, one of the heads will be of a wrathful deity, representing the inner states (such as greed or anger) which distract from enlightenment.However, such symbolism might be read a multitude of different ways. The wrathful figure may also represent the strength of the Bodhisattva to protect from evil powers.The other head, not belonging to Avalokiteshvara is of the Amitabha Buddha. The multiple limbs and heads are also symbolic of Avalokiteshvara's role as an compassionate protector. They represent his ability to see and reach out in every direction to those in need.The limbs and heads are meant to awe the viewer through reminding him/her of the Bodhisattva's boundless mercy and compassion.