- Brass metal art statue of tara buddha
- IDEALLY SIZED -Height- 3 inch,Length- 2 inch,Width- 1.5 inch,Weight- 150 grams
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor even if you're not Hindu!
This brass idol of Tara Buddha is meant for decorating your home in Buddhist way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Tara in Tibetan Buddhism, is a female Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhism who appears as a female Buddha in Vajrayana Buddhism. She is known as the "mother of liberation", and represents the virtues of success in work and achievements. InJapan she is known as Tara Bosatsu. Whether the T?r? figure originated as a Buddhist or Hindu goddess is unclear and remains a source of dispute among scholars. Mallar Ghosh believes her to have originated as a form of the goddess Durga in the Hindu Puranas. Today, she is worshipped both in Buddhism and in Shaktism as one of the ten Mahavidyas.
On the festive holiday season of Diwali, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, make a considerate gift to believers of Buddhism. ShalinIndia Buddha statue, singing bowls, and Thangka and Mandala paintings are ideal presents. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.