- sitting riddhi siddhi on his lap
- PERFECT SIZE Height-12.5 inch,Length-8.5 inch,Width-5.5 inch,Weight-9.140 kg
- INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE Sand casting technique gives the idol an amazing level of detail
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handcrafted in North India out of premium brass using sand casting techniques
- FINEST QUALITY STATUE As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at-home devotions
This brass idol of God Ganesha is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Ganesha also spelled Ganesh, and also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka, is one of the best-known and most worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon. His image is found throughout India, Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations. Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains, Buddhists, and beyond India. Although he is known by many attributes, Ganesha's elephant head makes him easy to identify. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honoured at the start of rituals and ceremonies.