- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME ALTAR This Lord Krishna statue is made the traditional way and is a reverent idol to use for your offerings
- IDEALLY SIZED At Size7.75" by Size 6" by Size 3", Weight-1.8 kg the Lord Krishna idol can be used for Puja at Home
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor even if you're not Hindu!
This brass idol of Lord krishna.According to the Bhagavata Purana, which is a sattvic purana, asserts that Krishna is "Bhagavan Himself," and subordinates to itself all other forms: Vishnu, Narayana, Purusha, Ishvara, Hari, Vasudeva, Janardana, etc. Krishna is often described and portrayed as an infant or young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana, or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita. The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions. They portray him in various perspectives: a God-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero, and the supreme being. The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's story are theMahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana, and the Vishnu Purana. He is also called as Govinda & Gopala.
Your home altar plays an important role in your spiritual practice, and you want the idols and statues that you place there to deepen your faith and lend meaning to your rituals at home. If you're looking for an image of Lord Krishna to complete your altar, the Handmade Indian Brass Lord Krishna Idol is sure to please.
The Handmade Indian Brass Lord Krishna Idol is a genuine Indian Krishna statue that has been meticulously handcrafted by artisans from Muradabad in India. The metalworkers use traditional sand casting techniques to create this highly detailed statue.
Not just for the altar, the Handmade Indian Brass Lord Krishna Idol is often placed in offices to provide strength and reassurance throughout the day. The Lord Krishna statue can also be displayed in businesses, such as in Indian restaurants and behind the counter in retail stores. When used in the workplace or in a business, this Krishna statue makes a beautiful decoration while serving an important spiritual function.
The Handmade Indian Brass Lord Krishna Idol can be a stunning decorative item.