- A GORGEOUS WORK OF ART Brass Statue Of Krishna Standing Crossed Leg Playing Flute with Peacock,Classic style Krishna Sculpture
- PERFECT SIZE Height-9.5 inch,Length-3 inch,Width-3 inch,Weight-1.960 kg
- Brass metal- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the Lord Krishna is produced using the finest quality brass
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each Krishna statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the Lord Krishna statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor
Krishna is a deity worshiped across many traditions in Hinduism in a variety of perspectives. While many Vaishnava groups recognize him as an avatar of Vishnu, other traditions within Krishnaism consider Krishna to be svayam bhagavan, or the supreme being. Krishna is often depicted as an infant, as a young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita. The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions. They portray him in various roles: a god-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero and the Supreme Being. The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's legends are the Mahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana and the Vishnu Purana.