- PERFECT FOR YOUR HOME ALTAR This Radha Krishna statue is made the traditional way and is a reverent idol to use for your offerings
- IDEALLY SIZED -Height- 5 inch,Length- 4.25 inch,Width- 2.25 inch,Weight- 1.2 kg
- ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
- PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
- EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor even if you're not Hindu!
This brass idol of Lord Krishna and Radha ,is meant for performing puja at your home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique.In all of Hindu mythology, this is probably the only relationship marked by romance, playfulness, as well as flirtatiousness. According to the Bhagavata Purana, which is a sattvic purana,asserts that Krishna is "Bhagavan Himself," and subordinates to itself all other forms: Vishnu, Narayana, Purusha, Ishvara, Hari, Vasudeva, Janardana, etc.Krishna is often described and portrayed as an infant or young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana, or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita.The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions.They portray him in various perspectives: a God-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero, and the supreme being.The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's story are theMahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana, and the Vishnu Purana. He is also called as Govinda & Gopala.
Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.