- UNIQUELY SHAPED These napkin rings are flatter than traditional round rings, making them a unique way to set the table
- PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY You'll receive 8 napkin rings in this set for setting the table for a crowd
- IDEAL FOR ANY NAPKINS Rings are inner diameter 1.5 inches in size, so any napkins can fit inside of them
- THE BEST MATERIALS Only the finest wood is chosen for use in the design of our napkin rings and we use a natural finish, so you can enjoy its grain
- FINELY CRAFTED Skilled Indian woodworkers hand craft each napkin ring
Do you like more traditional table decorations but still want to create a tablescape that is unique? The Shalinindia Handmade Flat Wood Napkin Ring Set is the perfect way for you to set the table. While these napkin rings have a classic look, they are uniquely designed to make them out of the ordinary and an unexpected finishing touch for the table.
Instead of being perfectly round like conventional accessories, the napkin rings in the Shalinindia Handmade Flat Wood Napkin Ring Set have a pinched flatter look. This shape makes the napkin rings stand out, yet the natural wood used to construct the holders keeps their look classic. The brown finish accentuates the wood grain to allow you to fully appreciate the beauty of the natural materials, and the color will coordinate with tableware and linens of any hue.
Handcrafted in India by artisans that use time honored techniques, the Shalinindia Handmade Flat Wood Napkin Ring Set is of remarkable quality. You'll receive a total ofnapkin rings in this set, so you're sure to have enough napkin holders on hand when you're entertaining. The holders are by in size and can accommodate napkins of any size and thickness, allowing you to reuse these rings again and again.
Bring flair to your tablescape with napkin rings that are unconventional yet still classically stylish or purchase a wedding gift, housewarming gift or winter holiday gift that will stand the test of time. Order the Shalinindia Handmade Flat Wood Napkin Ring Set now. ?