- Handloom Woven Eco Friendly Napier grass Placemat Set Of 6 with storagefriendly cotton bag,protection of your desktop or tabletop
- Banana plant stem is spliced into strips,plaited and then handwoven to craft this beautiful placemat. Coated with clear lacquer.Made by women artisans
- Free of any chemicals, plastics or synthetic agents.Size13x19 inch,Weight545 gram
- Usage:For GiftsChristmas,Thanksgiving, family dinners to poolside, patio dining with your guest add style with these dining table mats
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONhandwashable and in case of stains can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent solution.Air dryNote: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
This beautifully woven table mat is a fine addition to your house decor. It exudes great elegance and charm and is a sure winner.Handloom woven Placemats set of 6.Comes with storage-friendly cotton bag.Made of rope handspun from banana plant stem strips and cotton yarn and woven in handlooms by traditional weavers.Napier grass grows in the wild along river beds and grows upto a height of 8 to 10 feet where even an elephant can hide inside, hence it is known by another name "elephant grass". It continues to grow despite being used for weaving thereby the grass is renewable as it is pulled off with the root. Durable and sturdy, the blade of grass makes it a wonderful natulre material for handloom woven home furishings Banana plant stem, an agricultural waste which would otherwise be a landwill, is coverted into beautiful home linen that is durable, environment friendly and 100% bio degradable. Through design intervetion, new product developments and continuous orders, sustainable livelihood is provided to the weavers.Made by traditional handloom weavers based in Kavundapadi village, Erode district, tamil nadu. Ideal for casual dining, outdoor dining and occasions. Free of any chemicals, plastics or synthetic agents. Produced in a fair trade environment - with fair wages to artisans and hygenic working condtions. Not mass produced - made with love and care while preserving handloom weaving traditions. Size-13 inch x 19 inch,Weight-545 grams.WASHING INSTRUCTION-These are handwashable and in case of stains - can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent solution. Air dry.Do not store damp/wet table linen in closed spaces ( Dry them thoroughly before locking them in a wardrobe or cup board).Size-13x19 inch,Weight-545 grams,Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Make this holiday season your Diwali Thanksgiving and Christmas party truly exceptional with vibrant table decorations items of ShalinIndia