- Handloom Woven Eco Friendly Placemat Set Of 6 Banana Bark mat with Nylon warp and fabric edging
- Banana plant stem is spliced into strips,plaited and then hand-woven to craft this beautiful placemat. Coated with clear lacquer.Made by women artisans
- Free of any chemicals, plastics or synthetic agents.Size-13x19 inch,Weight-580 gram
- Usage:For Gifts-Christmas,Thanksgiving, family dinners to poolside, patio dining with your guest add style with these dining table mats
- WASHING INSTRUCTION-handwashable and in case of stains can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent solution.Air dryNote: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
This beautifully woven table mat is a fine addition to your house decor. It exudes great elegance and charm and is a sure winner.Handloom woven Placemats set of 6.Comes with storage-friendly cotton bag.Made of rope handspun from banana plant stem strips and cotton yarn and woven in handlooms by traditional weavers. Banana plant stem, an agricultural waste which would otherwise be a landwill, is coverted into beautiful home linen that is durable, environment friendly and 100% bio degradable. Through design intervetion, new product developments and continuous orders, sustainable livelihood is provided to the weavers.Made by traditional handloom weavers based in Kavundapadi village, Erode district, tamil nadu. Ideal for casual dining, outdoor dining and occasions. Free of any chemicals, plastics or synthetic agents. Produced in a fair trade environment - with fair wages to artisans and hygenic working condtions. Not mass produced - made with love and care while preserving handloom weaving traditions.WASHING INSTRUCTION-These are handwashable and in case of stains - can be spot cleaned with a soft brush and mild detergent solution. Air dry.Do not store damp/wet table linen in closed spaces ( Dry them thoroughly before locking them in a wardrobe or cup board).Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen..
Products are made of natural materials that are renewable, environment friendly and bio degradabale. With active design intervention, the tradtional crafts and skill sets of artisans and handloom weavers are utilised to develop functional home products that are contemporary, eco-sensistive and durable. In doing so, we are able to offer world class products to customers, made from rural india, while providing sustainable livelihood to 300+ artisans and handloom weavers.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Size-13x19 inch,Weight-580 grams,