- Tumbler Glass set of 2 in muglai shape for traditional Indian dining
- Inside stainless steel, outside copper
- Capacity 13.5 ounces, Dia: 3.34 inches, Height: 4.33 inches.
- Weight: 300 GR, volume: 400 ML
- Handmade by artisans of Mathura in north India.
A sumptuous Indian dinner would be incomplete without refreshing libations to make toasts with. Say "cheers" with Indian Copper Tumblers!
A staple of Indian tableware, these tumbler glasses, more commonly known as “gilas,” are used to enjoy milk, water, or lassi (a traditional yogurt-based Punjabi drink). They can conveniently be used for both hot and cold beverages, with help from their ergonomic construction. Containing steel interiors plus double metal layers with air at its center, these cups ensure that beverages maintain their original temperature for a much longer period. This means extended celebrations and more merrymaking!