- Platter serving tava for Indian bread and dry dishes
- Bottom copper, top stainless steel, deep hammered finish
- Diameter: 22.9 cm; weight 1.3 kg
- Best for special occasions and festivals
- Tray and Platter for Indian Dishes, Serveware Utensil Set of Two Tawa, 22.9 cm
To enjoy the fine dining experience with set of two platter serve ware Indian tava used in Indian households as tableware.The platter serving tableware featured here has two metal layers, with an upper layer made of stainless steel, a bottom made of copper and deep hammered finish. The serving tray comes with two brass handles to allow a better grip when serving.Tava can also be used as tableware for serving Indian bread such as and dry dishes, tandoories and chapattis.Aside from bread, the tray can also be used to serve dry meat and vegetable.