- SET THE TABLE FOR A PARTY food warmer and a Handi
- IDEAL FOR INDIAN CUISINE Made in copper and stainless steel
- PERFECTLY PROPORTIONED Handi - 5 inch diameter, depth 3.75 inch, volume 1000 ML, weight 535 grams
- QUALITY MATERIALS Angithi burner - height 4 inch, diamerer 4.25 inch, weight 378 grams
- ARTISAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Handcrafted by artisans of Muradabad in India
Relish Indian food in Indian way! Enjoy authentic Indian dining experience with your friends and family in this ethnic tableware. Here is a set of a handi and an angithi, both bearing very traditional Indian look. Handi is a centerpiece serve-ware for serving Indian curries and angithi burner is for keeping the curries warm. This handi is tableware and is used only for serving food and not for cooking. The inner side of the handi, which comes in direct contact with the food, is made in food grade stainless steel. The outer layer of the handi is made in copper. The copper sheet is hand- hammered to give it traditional artistic look. Put tea-light candles in the burner and place the handi, filled with your favorite curry, on top of the burner. Curry will stay warm longer and help you enjoy the food more.