- TRADITIONAL DESIGN Copper Steel Puja Thali ,bowl and spoon,Copper water pitcher (lota or kalash),Set of 5 brass oil lamps
- GORGEOUS ADDITION TO YOUR HOME Use for Diwali and for puja offerings at your Mandir temple
- IDEALLY SIZED thali -13 inches,weight 900 grams,Oil lamps- Length -2.75 inch, Width - 1.75 inch,Height -0.75 inch and weighs 70 grams,bowl-1.5 Inches high, 3.25 Inches in diameter Capacity-150mL; Weight- 120 grams,Spoon-5 inches,weight-30 grams,Copper Kalash : Diameter- 4 Inches, Height 4 Inches,weight: 319 grams,Brass Bell :Diameter: 2 inches; Height: 5 inches; Weight:190 grams
- GENUINE INDIAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Handmade in Muradabad by talented artisans
- THE BEST RELIGIOUS GIFTS, EXQUISITE MATERIALS The finest quality copper steel and brass metal.
The Handmade Hindu Puja Thali set.Traditional puja thali set includes 1 puja thali (platter), 1 lota (kalash),1 katori (bowl),1 spoon,1 bell and set of 5 brass lamps.
Kalash is a metal pot with a large base and small mouth, large enough to hold a coconut. Sometimes "Kalasha" also refers to such a pot filled with water and topped with a coronet of mango leaves and a coconut. This combination is often used in Hindu rites and depicted in Hindu iconography. Sometimes the Kalasha is filled with coins, grain, gems, gold, or a combination of these items instead of water. The coronet of 5, 7, or 11 mango leaves is placed such that the tips of the leaves touch water in the Kalasha. The coconut is sometimes wrapped with a red cloth and red thread; the top of the coconut is kept uncovered. A sacred thread is tied around the metal pot. The Shira is kept facing the sky.Katori (bowl)and spoon for vegetable oil and ghee (indian butter).The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light.You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
Fashioned out of the finest quality copper,steel and brass. The durable construction will allow this puja thali set to stand the test of time, so that it can be handed down to future generations when polished and cared for properly.The puja thali platter measures 13 inches in diameter,Diyas Measures Length -2.75 inch, Width - 1.75 inch,Height -0.75 inch and weighs 70 grams and water pitcher (lota or puja kalash) measures-Diameter: 4 inches; Height: 4 inches; Weight: 319 grams,Volume: 700 CC;bowl-1.5 Inches high, 3.25 Inches in diameter Capacity-150mL; Weight- 120 grams,Spoon-5 inches,weight-30 grams.
A ghanti is an Indian bell used in Hindu rituals. The same term is also used to describe Buddhist bells. The bell is generally made out of brass. A clapper is attached to the inside and the bell makes a high-pitched sound when rung. The top of the bell handle is usually adorned with a brass figure. Because the ghanti is believed to chase away asuras and summon theDevas (Gods), it is used in a lot of Hindu rituals such as puja. Generally the ghanti is held in the left hand during worship and rung continually while the various items are offered with the right hand.Brass Bell measures -Diameter: 2 inches; Height: 5 inches; Weight:190 grams.Share some of the beauty and spirituality of Hindu religious practices with your friends and family.You simply can't find a spiritual gift of this quality and design anywhere else for such an affordable price.Order the Handmade Hindu Puja Thali set today.