- SERVE INDIAN CUISINE THE TRADITIONAL WAY This set includes five classic Indian serving pieces plus four spoons for dishing out food
- PERFECT FOR A FAMILY MEAL Use the set to serve 2 to 3 people in style
- 5 TRADITIONAL PIECES Includes 9" tava, 5.75" kahari, 5" donga, 5" handi and 5" bucket along with four, 8" spoons
- ELEGANT & FOOD SAFE Hammered copper exteriors and brass handles give the pieces a beautiful look, while the portions of the utensils and vessels that come in contact with food are lined with stainless steel
- AUTHENTIC INDIAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Every piece is handmade in India by skilled artisans who use traditional techniques
Meant to be shared, Indian cuisine is perfect to serve when you're entertaining friends and family, and when you present a traditional Indian meal in the classic way, you can make dining at home an unforgettable experience. The Handmade Indian Copper and Stainless Steel Serving Set gives you all of the essentials needed to present classic Indian fare in a stylish, traditional manner.
The Handmade Indian Copper and Stainless Steel Serving Set provides you with five traditional serving pieces that are a staple of the Indian table. The set starts with a tarva or serving platter that measures 9 inches in diameter and features a pair of engraved brass handles for easy lifting and passing. You'll also receive a 650-milliliter karahi serving bowl that is 5.75 inches in diameter and outfitted with matching brass handles. For keeping foods warm, you can use the 500-milliliter donga tureen, which is 5 inches wide and finished with a lid that has an attractive brass top. Rounding out the serving dishes is a 1000-milliliter handi pot that is 5 inches in diameter and an 800-milliliter condiment bucket that is also 5 inches wide.
Along with the serving ware in the Handmade Indian Copper and Stainless Steel Serving Set, you'll receive four serving spoons that are 8 inches long. The heads of the spoons and the lining of all of the serving dishes is nonreactive, food safe stainless steel, while the exteriors of the dishes and the handles of the spoons are constructed out of beautiful hammered copper for added style.
Serve Indian cuisine just like a restaurant and enhance your guests' enjoyment of your recipes! Order the Handmade Indian Copper and Stainless Steel Serving Set now.