- 2 thali sets,2 sets of cutlery,1 kadhai, 1 donga, 1 handi,1 tawa,1 jug,1 salt and pepper set
- 1 candle stand,2 flower vase,1 pickle set, 3 serving spoons,2 baby spoon
- Total number of pieces – 36 pcs.
- Two layer metal, outside copper, inside steel
- Meant for traditional Indian dining
This indian dinnerware set would make an ideal wedding gift for the couple who love Indian food. The above dinnerware set consists of 2 large dinner plates, 8 serving bowls, 2 glasses, 2 sets of cutlery,1 kadhai, 1 donga,1 handi,1 tawa,1 jug,1 candle stand,2 flower vase,1 pickle set,1 salt and pepper set with tray,3 serving spoons and 2 baby spoon. Indians have traditionally used copper vessels for kitchen and dining. However, in modern times Indians often use two layer metals for their tableware. The outer layer is made in copper and inside layer in stainless steel. This way food is protected from any adverse effects of copper while retaining the look of copper in the tableware. Give this memorable wedding gift to the couple. The gift and the memories are going to last a lifetime.