- Men's FormalCalf Length Socks
- Fine Gassed Mercerised Cotton,Pack of 5 Pair Socks,Black, Navy, Dark Grey , Brown, White Color
- Free Size,Suitable for above 15 Years,Pattern Type : Stripe
- Seamless Toe: The Stitch does not protrude and does not hurt your toes/ The heel has been designed to fit the contours of your foot.
- Product Dimensions in cm (LXBXH) 25X10X3 ,Product Weight (grams) 250,Packaging Weight (grams) 250
While enjoying a run, a cycle or simply at work, wearing the right sort of socks can make or break the way that your feet feel at the end of the day. If you often work on your feet or go to the gym, it is likely that you understand the strain and the pain that you feel when you get home. Better suited for jobs like these than standard socks are men socks such as the ShalinIndia calf Length Socks. With these men striped socks, you can enjoy the use of a comfortable elastic closure to ensure that they adhere to the calf without falling down and bunching up or getting in your way while you work.
The ShalinIndia calf Length Socks calf socks mens, have a comfortable and breathable design made up of 70 percent Gassed Mercerised Cotton. Soft against the foot, these men compression socks have been designed to last as long as they can without needing to be mended. High quality and luxurious, with these athletic socks, men can enjoy Italian Rosso stitching down by the toes which reinforces the sock and assures you that they can be worn over and over again.
With these running socks, men get pairs of socks that measure 25 inches by 10 inches by 3 inches, making the ShalinIndia calf Length Socks an excellent choice for most, if not all, foot sizes. Through the use of these cycling socks, men can also stay cozy during the winter as they do an excellent job at keeping your feet insulated. These novelty socks are sold as a pack of five, so that you can easily purchase as many sports socks men as you need to get you through your work day or workout.
Order the ShalinIndia calf Length Socks by clicking add to cart now.