- Chakra Balancing Music and Sound Healing for Your Well Being.Bowl with stick and cushion.
- Blue with gold-toned trim,Bowl:-diameter-5 inch,Height-2.5 inch,Stick:Length-5 inch,Diameter-1.5 inches,Weight- 664 grams,
- Vishuddha Or Throat Chakra is Blue and located in your throat.
- The Throat Chakra is the chakra of communication, self expression and judgment. Also known as the Vishuddha, this Chakra rules self expression and speaking one’s truth, the written word, poetry, faith, and will power.
- AUTHENTIC TIBETAN DESIGN Made in Nepal; Incredibly high quality design,
On the festive holiday season of Diwali, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, make a considerate gift to believers of Buddhism. ShalinIndia Buddha statue, singing bowls, and Thangka and Mandala paintings are ideal presents. Ayurvedic principles hold that there are seven centers of energy found naturally in the body. When all seven areas or chakras are open, energy can move freely, but if any of them become closed, energy flow is interrupted, leading to physical, emotional and mental ailments.
In Ayurvedic tradition, vishudda or vishuddi is the fifth chakra. Found at the throat, it is thought to play a role in communication, judgment and self-expression. People whose fifth chakras are not open have a hard time expressing themselves, speaking their minds or making good decisions. The chakra is also associated with problems of the thyroid, lungs, ears and mouth, and remedies for problems with everything from asthma to tinnitus focus on this area.
Singing bowls have long been used to open the chakras and encourage a proper flow of energy. Crafted out of brass, the bowls ring at a pitch that resonates within the fifth chakra. Typically, the bowls are painted blue, a color thought to bring the throat chakra into balance.
The ShalinIndia Vishuddha Blue Buddhist Singing Bowl makes it possible for anyone to incorporate an authentic singing bowl into their daily lives. Ideal for use prior to yoga or meditation, the bowl is crafted by hand using Tibetan traditions by artisans in Nepal. The instrument is 5 inches in diameter by 2.5 inches in height and is sold with an embroidered cushion and wood mallet for ringing.
Get more out of your daily practices and promote health and well-being with Ayurveda. Order the ShalinIndia Vishuddha Blue Buddhist Singing Bowl now.