- Chakra Balancing Music and Sound Healing for Your Well Being.Bowl with stick and cushion.
- Orange with gold-toned trim,Bowl:-diameter-5 inch,Height-2.5 inch,Stick:Length-5 inch,Diameter-1.5 inches,Weight- 664 grams,
- Swadhistana Or Sacral Chakra is Orange and located in the lower abdomen.
- The Swadhistana governs life lessons involving blaming and guilt, sex, power and control; this Chakra is the base for your sense of morality.
- AUTHENTIC TIBETAN DESIGN Made in Nepal; Incredibly high quality design,
On the festive holiday season of Diwali, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, make a considerate gift to believers of Buddhism. ShalinIndia Buddha statue, singing bowls, and Thangka and Mandala paintings are ideal presents. In Ayurveda, wellness is promoted by bringing the energies that flow through the body into perfect balance. This ancient healing tradition holds that there are seven areas that serve as energy centers within the body. Known as chakras, these centers can allow energy to pass through or become trapped, depending on whether they are opened or closed.
Swadhistana is the second chakra and is found in the lower abdomen below the navel. Also known as the sacral chakra, it is said to be the center of creativity, innate knowledge and morality.
When energy is not able to pass through this chakra freely, Ayurvedic practitioners believe that problems of the reproductive organs and the large intestines can follow.
Color and sound are both believed to help promote the opening of the chakra, and the second chakra, and the ShalinIndia Swadhistana Orange Buddhist Singing Bowl allows you to benefit from both.
The ShalinIndia Swadhistana Orange Buddhist Singing Bowl is a traditional Buddhist brass singing bowl that is tuned to resonate at a pitch that affects the sacral chakra. Its hand-painted finish is orange, the color believed to promote a full opening of the chakra. You can ring the singing bowl prior to meditation, yoga or simply relaxing for the night to reap its benefits.
A truly authentic design, the ShalinIndia Swadhistana Orange Buddhist Singing Bowl is produced in Nepal by hand using traditional techniques. The 5-inch by 2.5-inch bowl comes with a wooden mallet for ringing and an embroidered cushion in a matching shade of orange.
Experience Ayurvedic healing in the comfort of your own home. Order the ShalinIndia Swadhistana Orange Buddhist Singing Bowl now.