1 In stock
IDEALLY SIZED -Height-7 inch,Length-6 inch,Width-3.5 inchWeight-1.7 kg
ARTISAN CRAFTED Skilled Indian artists of Muradabad hand make each statue using traditional sand casting techniques
PREMIUM MATERIALS This representation of the statue is produced using the finest quality brass
EXOTIC DECORATION Use the statue to bring a touch of Indian culture to your decor even if you're not Hindu!
This brass idol of goddess Manasa, Manasa, also Mansa Devi ,is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique.
Mansa Devi is a Hindu folk goddess of snakes, worshipped mainly in Bengal and other parts of North and northeastern India, chiefly for the prevention and cure of snakebite and also for fertility and prosperity. Manasa is the sister of Vasuki, king of N?gas (snakes) and wife of sage Jagatk?ru (Jaratk?ru).She is also known as Vishahara (the destroyer of poison), Nity? (eternal) and Padmavati.
Her myths emphasize her bad temper and unhappiness, due to rejection by her father Shiva and her husband, and the hatred of her stepmother, Chandi (Shiva's wife, identified with Parvati in this context). In some scriptures, sage Kashyapa is considered to be her father, rather than Shiva. Manasa is depicted as kind to her devotees, but harsh to people who refused to worship her. Denied full godhead by her mixed parentage, Manasa’s aim was to fully establish her authority as a goddess and to acquire steadfast human devotees.
Manasa is depicted as a woman covered with snakes, sitting on a lotus or standing upon a snake. She is sheltered by the canopy of the hoods of seven cobras. Sometimes, she is depicted with a child on her lap. The child is assumed to be her son, Astika. She is often called "the one-eyed goddess" and among the Hajong tribe of northeastern India she is called K?n? D?y?? (Blind Goddess), as one of her eyes was burnt by her stepmother Chandi.
Deepen your worship or add distinction to your decor with a genuine handmade Indian statue unlike anything you've seen before. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Idol today.
Shipping Policy Shipping Policy
- We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders above $35. With free shipping, your order will be delivered 5-8 business days after all of your items are available to ship
- The large majority of our orders are shipped within 1-2 working days of the order, and delivered in 3-5 days from shipping.
- Some of our fast selling products are kept in the local fulfillment center of Amazon. Orders containing those products are fulfilled by Amazon, usually delivered within 2 to 5 working days
- Delivery to Your Door - Receive your purchase without leaving the comfort of your own home.Your order will be shipped directly to your door, and if you wish, you can have it gift-wrapped
- Estimated Arrival Date - The Estimated Arrival Date for our merchandise is displayed on product pages, in your shopping bag, and throughout the checkout process.
- We provide the Estimated Arrival as a guide to when your shalinindia.com order should arrive.
- We uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time., and you can track your order online after it is shipped We deliver your orders to your street address only. We do not deliver to post box addresses
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO DELIVERING YOUR ORDER ACCURATELY, IN GOOD CONDITION, AND ALWAYS ON TIME.
- In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice. In case, inadvertently, the same is not received
- If your order meets the qualifications for Guaranteed Accelerated Delivery, we will refund the shipping costs if we miss our delivery promise
Return Policy Return Policy
- 100% Payment Protection : Not satisfied with your purchase? Facing an issue with your item? Get 100% payment protection on your purchases
- Returns : ShalinIndia stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy us. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can return your item(s)
- Returns time: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Refunds : Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or Missing Refunds: If you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Items that you return should not be used, washed, altered/tampered or soiled.
- Replacements will depend on the availability of the item
- In case the replacement item is out of stock, we will refund your amount.
- Item is physically damaged/defective
- Varies from the description
- Wrong item delivered
- Wrong colour
- Wrong style
- Wrong size
- Wrong quantity
- Missing parts/accessories