- FILL THE ROOM WITH CANDELIGHT Slits in the front of the candle holder allow the light from the candle to radiate outward for a beautiful effect
- PERFECT FOR STANDARD TEALIGHTS Globe measures 2.5 inches in diameter; Holder is 3 inches tall, Aprrox Weight-242 grams (Single pc.)
- NATURAL SOAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION Stone gives the candle holder beautiful color and makes each tealight holder one of a kind (Natural stone texture and color hue may vary)
- DIRECT TO YOU FROM AGRA Tealight holder is carved by hand by skilled Indian artisans
- BEAUTIFUL HOME DECOR GIFT Give one for Diwali, a birthday or any other special occasion
The ShalinIndia Handmade Ganesha Soapstone Tealight Holder is a handcrafted two-piece candle holder designed for tealights. The bottom portion of the tealight holder is a tapered disc that is intended to hold the tealight. Once you have the candle lit, you can place the decorative shade over top to enhance the beauty of the light. At 2.5 inches in diameter, the candle holder is suitable for use with any standard sized tealights, and when the globe is in place on the pedestal, the tealight holder is 3 inches tall.
Featuring a stunning relief carving of the elephant-headed god Ganehsa, the ShalinIndia Handmade Ganesha Soapstone Tealight Holder is hand made out of soapstone. All of the work is performed by a skilled artisan from Agra, India, an area known for being home to some of the most gifted stoneworkers in all the world. The unique placement of the openings on the front of the globe create the illusion that Ganesha's head is glowing with light when the candle is lit, creating a most impressive sight.
Whether you're shopping for a gift for Diwali or another occasion or want something beautiful to enhance your own decor, you're sure to love this soapstone tealight holder. Add the ShalinIndia Handmade Ganesha Soapstone Tealight Holder to your cart now.