- Magnifying glass built into the hinged piece allows you to read fine print with ease
- Working compass and sundial can really be used for navigation and timekeeping on the go
- Elaborate case gives the piece the look of a real antiqueMaterial : Brass compass with glass top.
- Measures 2.2 inches in size, large enough to be easily read but still pocket sizedProduct Weight: 250 grams ,Made in India
- Constructed out of the finest quality brass to last a lifetime
Know someone who likes to carry a magnifying glass so that they can read fine print on menus and contracts with ease? Delight that special someone with the ShalinIndia Brass Magnifying Glass and Compass, a fabulous instrument that is inspired by a genuine antique.
The ShalinIndia Brass Magnifying Glass and Compass has three handy instruments in one design, and every component really works. When closed, the piece works as a sundial, so you can determine what time it is by looking at the position of the sun. Lift the lid to access the compass, which has degree markings and a full compass rose. You can also swivel out a magnifying glass with enough power to make the tiniest of print crystal clear.
Carefully etched to reproduce the details of the original perfectly, the ShalinIndia Brass Magnifying Glass and Compass is a striking accessory that is worthy of displaying. The instrument is constructed out of brass and has been aged to add to the illusion that this piece has survived through decades upon decades of use. At just 2.2 inches in size, the compass is very easy to carry anywhere and is a wonderful piece to show off during all of life's travels. You can count on the instrument to stand the test of time due to its quality craftsmanship.
Give someone special a present that is like getting three gifts and a beautiful decorative item all in one carefully crafted, visually striking antique inspired design. Order the ShalinIndia Brass Magnifying Glass and Compass now.