- Desktop style compass measures 3 inches in diameter
- Bubble level allows you to correctly position the compass for accurate readings
- Real working instrument functions as sundial and compassMaterial : Brass compass with glass top sheesham wooden box
- Crafted out of genuine brass and highly detailedProduct Weight: 370 grams ,Made in India
- Presented in a handcrafted wood display box with a glass lid for easy viewing
Looking for the perfect gift for the dad or husband who has everything? Give him a piece of history with the ShalinIndia Brass Sundial and Compass, a fabulous decorative item that can really be used to track the time and find your location. Sure to be unlike anything he owns, this impressive instrument will add a beautiful finishing touch to his desk at home or work.
The ShalinIndia Brass Sundial and Compass is patterned after the designs of antique instruments made by Hatton Garden. It is a maritime style compass like the ones used to help sailors find their way on the high seas before the days of digital instruments. Designed to be used on a flat surface, the working compass has a bubble level that makes it easy to position the instrument properly for an accurate reading.
Like the original upon which this design was based, the ShalinIndia Brass Sundial and Compass has a hinged lid with the sundial on the top and the compass inside. Every inch is carefully crafted to reproduce the details of an antique compass, and the brass even has an aged look that adds to its visual appeal.
With the ShalinIndia Brass Sundial and Compass, you'll receive a display box that protects the instrument while allowing its beauty to be fully enjoyed. The box is handcrafted out of the finest of woods and has a glass lid that makes the elaborate sundial top of the compass easy to see without having to open the box.
Wow that man in your life with a truly unique gift. Order the ShalinIndia Brass Sundial and Compass now.