- Modern art masterpieces inspired cushion cover for home decoration.
- Needle and thread Kashmiri sozani hand embroidery on the front side of the cushion cover.
- Size 18x18 inches; overlapping buttoned backside closure.
- High quality color dyed silk thread embroidery on robust cotton fabric. Recommended to dry clean only.
- Handcrafted by the highly skilled hereditary artisans of Kashmir in India.
Home decorating with modern art masterpieces inspired hand embroidery on cushion covers. Hereditary artisans of Kashmir are attempting to copy the brush strokes of artists like Kandinsky and Klimt through needle and thread embroidery. Place these cushion covers on your sofa, chairs, or bed and see your home decor come alive. Kashmiri artisans have achieved art masterpieces inspired embroidery designs and patterns using just needle and thread using a unique style called sozani. High quality silk thread and equally high quality color dyes ensure that the colorful embroidery does not lose luster for long time and the color does not bleed. The heavy and thick cotton fabric makes the cushion cover robust and enduring. Get these cushion covers to give a standout elegance to your home.