- Working compass provides accurate readings for navigation
- Elaborate dial is etched with a spirograph pattern for added beauty
- Fob at the top allows you to connect it to a chainMaterial : Brass compass with glass top sheesham wooden box
- Measures 2.2 inches in size for easy carryingProduct Weight: 205 grams ,Made in India
- Produced out of fine quality brass that is carefully aged for a vintage look
GPS devices may make it easy to find your location and navigate wherever you need to go, but they cannot compare to the beauty of an antique compass. The ShalinIndia Pocket Brass Compass With Ornamental Face brings to life the look of an original antique and makes the perfect gift for a sailor, a hiker, a lover of history or a man who is always on the go.
The ShalinIndia Pocket Brass Compass With Ornamental Face is patterned after an original antique compass produced generations ago, and every detail has been carefully reproduced to create the illusion that the instrument is a genuine vintage piece. Despite this, the compass is brand new and has been precisely calibrated to ensure that it always provides accurate readings.
Measuring 2.2 inches in size, the ShalinIndia Pocket Brass Compass With Ornamental Face is easy to stash in a pocket for taking with you on the go. A fob is attached to the top for connecting a chain and carrying the instrument like a pocket watch if you wish. Incredibly ornate, the pocket watch compass has an elaborate face with geometric spirograph markings. Degrees are clearly printed on the dial, and there are letters to correspond to the cardinal directions printed along the outer edge.
Polished to perfection, the ShalinIndia Pocket Brass Compass With Ornamental Face is beautifully crafted out of the finest of brass. It's sure to impress anyone when given as a gift for Father's Day, Christmas or any other occasion. Order the ShalinIndia Pocket Brass Compass With Ornamental Face now.