- PERFECT FOR A CROWD The quadruple board allows four players to enjoy a game of Canoga at home, in pubs or in coffee shops!
- ALL THE PIECES INCLUDED Set comes with a total of eight dice, four complete sets of nine tiles and a game board with a recessed area in the middle for throwing
- MADE TO LAST Numbers and dots are made out of silver metal, so they won't wear away like painted markings
- GENUINE INDIAN WOOD HANDICRAFT Game set is handmade in India out of the finest sheesham hardwood
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL, TOO! Game box is 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches by 1.5 inches in size, so you can take it with you on the go
Shut the box is a game that puts your skill and strategy to the test and requires Lady Luck to be on your side! Played in pubs, coffee shops and homes all over the world, this dice game is challenging enough to get you hooked the very first time you play, and with the Handmade Quadruple Wooden Shut the Box Game Set, you can enjoy the action of Shut the Box again and again on your own or with three friends!
Shut the Box is called by many names, including Klackers, Zoltan Box, High Rollers, Batten Down the Hatches and Canoga. The game gets its name from the wooden box that is used as a game board. To set up the game, each player arranges nine numbered tiles on a ledge. When it's his or her turn, each player throws the dice and then calculates their roll by adding the dots shown. Then, the player must decide which tiles to lower to correspond to the throw.
When every player has taken a turn, the numbers on the tiles left standing are added. The winner of a canoga game is the person who manages to have the lowest score. In addition to being a game for competitive play, Zoltan box can be played as a solitaire game.
With the Handmade Quadruple Wooden Shut the Box Game Set, four people can play an entire game of Shut the Box without having to reset the pieces in between turns. The 11.5-inch by 11.5-inch by 1.5-inch game board has four ledges, and you receive four complete sets of nine tiles for each of them. In each corner is a trough for holding each player's two dice.
Constructed out of sheesham wood and silver metal, the Handmade Quadruple Wooden Shut the Box Game Set is of true artisan quality. The game can be played again and again for years without showing signs of wear and tear. The black lacquered finish and gleaming silver color of the metal make the set worthy of displaying in any home or place of business.
Challenge your friends to a game of Canoga whenever you wish! Order the Handmade Quadruple Wooden Shut the Box Game Set now.