- Round Wooden Solitaire Handheld Game in Natural wood and painted black
- Marble pegs in magnetic metal alloy
- Diameter: 9.5 Inches,Weight: 1.5 kg
- Solitaire Board Games storage to keep marble pegs
- These solitaire games are handmade by artisans of Nagina in north India
If you were on a deserted island, this is one item you’d want to have along- Classic Solitaire board and peg set created by the master wooden games and toys artisans of Uttar Pradesh in India. Handheld solitaire game is a board game for one player involving movement of pegs on a board with holes. It is also referred to as Brainvita (especially in India). The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole. The objective is, making valid moves, to empty the entire board except for a solitary peg in the central hole. A valid move is to jump a peg orthogonally over an adjacent peg into a hole, two positions away, and then to remove the jumped peg.
Unique gift handmade indian toys and games to celebrate "Diwali and Christmas".